I love how he gets stuck in the snow and looks around like, "Now what am I supposed to do?" and then gets stuck again after you get him out. He's pretty cute in all his snow clothes -looks like a little marshmallow :)
Ethan's a cutie. I love how slow they walk and how baffled they are with the snow. Next week would be a good time to get all our kids together and play in the snow. Let's plan ~Steph Hill
3 comments:
I love how he gets stuck in the snow and looks around like, "Now what am I supposed to do?" and then gets stuck again after you get him out. He's pretty cute in all his snow clothes -looks like a little marshmallow :)
I love seeing him stuck in the snow. He looks so comfortable in the snow, too. If that were me, I'd be crying 'cause I was so cold. Brave Ethan!
Ethan's a cutie. I love how slow they walk and how baffled they are with the snow. Next week would be a good time to get all our kids together and play in the snow. Let's plan ~Steph Hill
Post a Comment