Just chillin' at the wedding.
Watching TV with Grandpa
Eating snacks with Grandpa
Grandma, Grandpa and Ethan at Ryans basketball game.
Ethan and Ryan stylin in their jackets!When we were in Seattle, Ethan was loved and adored by my family. Papa gave in when Ethan would stick his hands up to him to be held, carried him around and Ethan would climb up on his lap to watch TV. My brother, Ryan, is 18yrs and into girls, school and all that good stuff. It was cute to watch him with Ethan, always laughing at what Ethan did and he would also pack Ethan around the house. It was fun to see a softer side of Ryan. Might I also say that Ryan encouraged Ethan to pick his nose, which Ethan thinks is funny to do now. Grandma of course took care of his physical needs, fed him yummy food, taught him to climb up and down stairs, and clothed him with lots of cute new clothes! We had a blast. It really makes me wish that we were closer. It's a hard decision, we love both of our families, but we are stuck here because we can't chose who to move too! North Carolina or Washington, Ahhhh! I say the families need to move to us!
2 comments:
Monica... he is too cute! And I love seeing pictures of your family! Memories! You need to post more.
Hey Monica... So I saw your site from Amanda's blog! You have the cutest little boy ever!!! Seriously! See ya at work!
Post a Comment