Friday, February 22, 2008

Vacation


So, Brad and I are coming up on our 5th year anniversary. We have been throwing around the idea of touring Europe and dropping Ethan off at the Grandparents. The other day Brad tells me that he can't wait 4 more months for vacation. Me agreeing and saying, I know it will be so fun when we are actually there! He was serious, and asked me what kind of vacation I wanted. I said, somewhere I can relax, read, swim where its warm with a pretty view. He is amazing, in about 1 hour he told me that he found a place and its booked under our names and that we are leaving March 28!



BAM!!! Dominican Republic here I come! White legs and all!


I am so excited. My mother is coming down to watch Ethan while we are gone. I cannot wait to fly away into beautiful sunsets, wear a swimming suit, swim in the water, read on the beach, relax, eat Caribbean food, swim with dolphins. Ahh, it doesn't seem like it will come fast enough! Here I am still bundled up in this mess of dirty snow, freezing nights and little sun!

4 comments:

amanda said...

jealous!!! that will be so fun. i love the sun and swimming. summer is my favorite time of year. don't for get to take pictures of you and those white legs:) good for your have some time away.

tiff snedaker said...

5 years -wow! How exciting that you don't really have to wait that long to go. Make sure to take lots of pictures to share!

Stephanie Ewell said...

Monica- If I didnt have a newborn baby right around then I would "mysteriously" show up on the same trip...dejavu! Hahaha, sounds amazing - I hope you guys have a wonderful trip-Happy 5 years WOWZERS!

Juliana said...

YEAH!!!!!!