
Would you believe me if I told you there was a half a serving of real vegetables in every ounce of chips that you ate? Chips, really. While shopping I found these chips that looked organic and weird, they have a pig flying in their logo, they are baked and made out of rice, potato and vegetables. Interesting. So I threw them in my cart and forgot about them until today when Ethan brought them to me (he does this new thing cleaning out the pantry and bringing you everything he can touch). So I busted them open, and they are pretty good! The flavor I have is farmland cheddar, Ethan cannot stop eating them. I never give him chips, but these are called baked veggie crisp, so I don't feel so guilty. Plus they have veggies baked right in, who would have thought. So really, I don't know if they are really good for you, but its comfort knowing that when you crave the chip crunch you can go for these. I guess they have different flavors, some fruit flavors like peach mango paradise...should be an interesting try.
I checked out their website, they are giving away free coupons for a free bag to try. http://www.flatearth.com/
1 comment:
I saw a commercial for these. I thought they looked interesting. Now that I have a true recommendation I will have to go ahead and try them!
Post a Comment