Monday, October 20, 2008

Dear Brad...


I hear growling and "boo", "boo" over and over again. I look over at Brad to see him holding Gavin and him saying "grrrrrr, BOO", "aaahhh grrrr BOO" really loud in Gavins face, if I didn't know any better it would look like he was trying to scare Gavin.


Monica: "What are you doing?!"


Brad: "Gavin has the hiccups"


3 comments:

Melody said...

That's too funny! The other night Lee scared the heck out of Wyatt with a scary Halloween mask- I told him to knock it off, and went in the other room only to hear Wyatt start crying again. Lee says, "If I keep doing it, he'll learn not to be afraid!" Yeah, or learn to run away from Daddy...

Your boys are so darling, I love the pumpkin pictures!

Tara said...

Dear, dear Brad... Did it work? Just kidding :) I can't believe how fast Gavin is growing. I miss you guys!

amanda said...

that is really funny. guys.