Thursday, October 23, 2008

my morning sun

The sun was shiny and bright today so I snagged some pictures of the boys!






This past week I have been flying solo, no help from mothers anymore. I am not going to lie, even though I want too, this has been one of the hardest weeks I have ever had. But with each new day comes a new beginning...and trust me I say "tomorrow I will be better, I will get better, it will". The hardest thing that NO ONE prepared me for... was the love that I have for my two little boys that make everything just plain worth it. Worth the chaos, the struggle, the sleep deprivation, the pain, the laughter, the kisses and hugs, the sleeping baby on my chest, the sing song voice from Ethan, the innocence of them both.

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Life is sure tough with 2...especially a newborn. But they are worth it! Love the pictures!

ashley said...

Beautiful little guys! I'm going to miss the sun!

Tara said...

I love those pictures! Hope everything is going well and hope you're feeling better from Friday!

Tyson and Emily said...

I remember flying solo about 4 days after having Wade. It really was hard to adjust. I remember packing Wade up from the bottom of the parking lot in his car seat to get his bilirubin level drawn, and carrying Ashley because she refused to walk, and about breaking out in tears from all the hormones of just having a baby. I also remember not being able to be anywhere before 1pm, because that's seriously how long it took me each day to find the time to get dressed! But I totally agree that I wouldn't change it for anything. It gets easier!

Hilarie* said...

Wow you can totally tell those two are related! They are beautiful!! Is he starting to smile yet? I need to come see you! When is a good time of day? Then I'll call ahead!!

Shawn said...

Isn't being a mom great!

amanda said...

really cute pictures. they are so cute. it does get better i promise, because hey, i had one more!!!