Ethan now
Ethan 8 mo
Ethan's birth announcement
Ethan freshly born
This birthday is bitter sweet, since Ethan has turned two... my little baby is growing up and now I have Gavin to love and adore those stages. I wonder what I can do to stop time? Just for a little bit to squeeze out every bit of love juice between the two and then move on to the next stage when I am ready to pull my hair out. I am not ready, yet. But as we all know, time moves on with or without us and might as well enjoy the ride. LOTS of pictures and journaling to remember the funny moments and sad ones. I sure hope my 2 year old knows how much we love him! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. ETHAN!
3 comments:
Wow - 2 big posts in one day! Happy 2nd Birthday Ethan :) And welcome little Gavin. He looks adorable. Congrats to your family!!!
Wow! Gavin looks just like Ethan. What a cutie. I love the picture where Ethan is on his tummy looking at Gavin laying on the blanket. Way Fun! Happy Birthday to Ethan!
sorry we couldn't come to that bday party. work!! sheesh! he is so big.
Post a Comment