Friday, October 17, 2008

Ethan update...

Pictures of Ethan before his hair cut

Just one of them days in Grandpas shoes
Daddy giving Ethan is hair cut
Handsome Ethan, looks like a little boy now no more baby!

Ethan has not been really excited about Gavin. He has been sly about getting my attention and not giving it to Gavin. This includes yelling "my booby, my booby" when I am nursing Gavin. Just so you know, I stopped nursing Ethan at 9mo, so why he thinks it is his I have NO idea. He also refuses to take a bath, but when I say okay then babies turn for a bath Ethan runs to the bath saying "Ethan bath". He does a good job telling me when Gavin is crying, he'll say "Baby crying, baby crying" in which I did witness him putting his teddy in the bassinet for Gavin, only to take it out immediately, but still. He is also being potty trained by my mother in law, the saint, which has been funny. He is trying to be in control of the whole issue, and is not sure about the plastic pants we put over his cool big boy undies (he peed on grandma, so plastic pants are a must). So I'll keep you posted. For now, he sits on the potty most of the day!

2 comments:

ashley said...

Adorable little dude!

And wow, those are great pictures of Gavin! Cute little boy!

Kendra said...

Hi Monica,
I love the pictures-aren't mom's and mother-in laws great! Gavin is so handsom. Visit my blog when you get a sec. I am excited to finally get it up and running. Kendra