Picking out his pumpkin...I had to say there was a bug on my head for him to even glance at the camera...forget about smiling.
Gavin on the other hand...just look at him the little poser! I laughed so hard when I snapped this picture, we honestly didn't pose him or anything, he did it all himself!We went to pick up some pumpkins for carving and for keeping Ethan occupied with our own pumpkins. He has been trying to steal our neighbors pumpkins ever since they put them out on their step! Ethan has been talking up a storm and one thing he loves to say is the punky pumpkin song my mother taught him, in the song there is the word jackolantern which is really cute to hear Ethan pronounce. He walks around the house singing in a high pitched voice, right now on his mind is twinkle twinkle, punky pumpkin, and ding dong the witch is dead (a funny story how he knows that song, only those who work with me would understand). It's sad to see him progressing and growing up so fast, maybe I notice it more since Gavin is here...but still----
Life is good.
1 comment:
Hahaha...does The Witch is Dead have to do with Tammy calling Kim?
Please tell me your bringing your boys' up to the hospital on Halloween? I'll be stuck up there all night...but I'm making Kevin bring Logan up.
Post a Comment