I would be crazy if I talked to myself, ran around without any clothes, and put my wallet in the fridge for safe keeping.Fortunately I only did the last of the three...
So, after running around frantic looking for my wallet, my son started whining because he was hungry. I decided to give him grapes, thinking it would be fast and easy so I could get back to the search! Low and behold, I pick up the grapes and there is my wallet, so innocent in the fruit drawer of my fridge. I THINK I MUST BE CRAZY! How I love my child, if it weren't for him, I would have been running around without any clothes and screaming at myself!
Just so you know, I found it with three hours to go before brad came home!
2 comments:
Yeah!!
O MY HECK! That is so freakin funny! Girl, you haven't changed since the days in apt #311. I'm glad you found it losing your wallet is not fun but that is a story to never forget. :) G
Post a Comment