Thursday, November 29, 2007

Silly Ethan


Okay, so I think my son is pretty darn cute and funny, especially for his age. Today he got a shot at the Dr. office. It was only a few months ago that he had three shots, so I know he remembered the procedure as soon as I tried to lay him on the exam table. He immediately started squirming saying "dno, dno" (his "no" starts with a d as it comes out). I had to hold him down, as well as nurse #1, while nurse #2 gave the shot in his thigh. This is what it looked like, little boy with terror on his face, tears streaming from his eyes, squirming around while I have his upper arms, nurse #1 has his legs, nurse #2 has his thigh with the needle, and the only defense that Ethan had was his hands. His little hands were waving wildly with his finger pointing at nurse #2 while he is crying and saying "dno"! I couldn't help to laugh when the shot was over, I tried to comfort Ethan by putting his head on my shoulder to rock him, but he had other things on his mind. He turned around with tear streaked cheeks to face nurse #2 and threw his hand out pointing at her and said "DNO, DNO"! It resembled something that Brad and I have both done to our dog Roxy when we scold her for doing something naughty or to him when Ethan tries to eat Roxy's food. It was very, very funny that he had to get the last word, and tell that nurse that she did a major "NO, NO"!

1 comment:

tiff snedaker said...

Well, we know who's boss! LOL - great story. Love the pic of him too, you really get some great shots of him