Thursday, November 08, 2007

lost



So, I lost my wallet. The wallet that contained a very important check, not to mention my license and my credit card and bank card, social security card and temple recommend.


The funny thing is, I am more concerned about Brad's reaction and lecture I will be receiving about how I ALWAYS lose things, rather than the fact that all of those important items are gone. So I came here to blog, for what, solace? Comfort? Maybe an idea? I already called my sister and asked her "If you were my wallet, where would you be?". Her ideas left me empty handed. I had it Tuesday, because I used it to vote and came home with it. I didn't go anywhere yesterday except work...

I have exactly 5.5 hours to find it before Brad gets home! Ahhh!

5 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

ugh, that's a sickening feeling! The only thing I can think of is to completely retrace your steps or hope that some honest person will call you and have it. I hope you find it!

Juliana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juliana said...

I deleted my commented because I spelled horribly after I posted it...but I hope you find your wallet.

Hewards said...

Moni, everybody has to do it once in there lifetime. Just don't make it twice ;)
LOVE G

Hewards said...

Hey Mon, I fixed my blog and would love your comments by the way.