Monday, November 19, 2007

Stealing kisses


Daddy and Ethan


Don't you hate how so many cute moments seem to pass you by. I have grown accustomed to always having the camera charged due to precious moments lost! I wish I could snap pictures every moment of my life, so I will remember it forever. I already hardly remember what it was like to hold little 6.5lbs of Ethan on my chest while we were sleeping. Its hard to imagine he was so small. After looking back at pictures of me holding him, floods of emotion came back. So grateful that I snapped those pictures, that seemed useless and ugly of me looking drained, makeup less, messy hair and bloated, but they hold so much! I used to think I was just a picture pack rat, justifying keeping every picture including the ones with eyes closed, thinking "I may use that one day". But really, I did, and was grateful for the memory behind it.

1 comment:

Hewards said...

I totally agree. Pictures capture moments we never want to forget. And when you finally have your first child you realize why mom cherish's your baby book more than you do.
G