
Every day Ethan does something very funny. Today, this took the cake. I was shopping as Ethan so patiently sits in the cart, but today took a bit longer. Ethan became anxious and started pulling my hands toward his stomach whining...take me out mom! So I gave in, he flips his body around and insists on pushing the cart while I am holding him in superman position. He would push that puppy as long as my arms would last, and then some. Well, it is hard to steer and not run into everything while holding your child in a very awkward superman flying position, all while he is giggling. So I decide to put him down on the ground and have him push from the legs of the cart. Instead he dropped to his knees and insisted on pushing the cart holding onto the footrest and crawling on his knees (knee walking?). Let's just say shopping took twice as long!
2 comments:
doesn't it make you wish you had 4 more hands, lol? I can totally empathize :)
Monica! It is Amanda (formerly Clarke). I talked to Suzy-Q and asked how you guys were doing and she said you guys had a blog too! Guess what, you probably didn't know this (and I didn't put 2 and 2 together), but we are living in Pocatello! That is just down the road from you right? We have lived there for almost a year and a half. We are moving away in three weeks, but it is fun that we are in the same state! I even drove through your town a month ago, it was the first time I had ever been through. Anyway, I hope all is well!
Post a Comment