While bathing Ethan, he reminded me of Santa with his bubble beard, which made me think of this wonderful holiday coming up. I was singing jingle bells, and caught his attention immediatly (this was the first time singing it to him). He loved the "laughing all the way, HO, HO, HO", and of course caused him to recite ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, while playing in the tub. Now if I ask him what Santa says, about 50% of the time he says, "ho, ho, ho". He is so funny.

2 comments:
I love this photo!!! It is probably my most favorite this year...I wish I could hear his litter voice!
That is the cutest photo ever! I am so sad I didn't figure out that you were in Rexburg earlier! sometime we need to come up and visit you guys and grab a bagel (did I mention that they are practically my favorite food?).
Post a Comment