For thanksgiving, I had to work...so we didn't do much. To save time and money, since it was the two of us, we went to CHUCKARAMA! I was grateful that we had a lot of friends willing to invite us over to their feasts last minute, but due to time constraints we went for the all you can eat buffet! Go chuckarama! It was surprisingly good, and that's about it. The Mom Baby Unit was closed, closed, this thanksgiving break! Can you believe out of all the pregnant women in Rexburg, not one lady was in labor?! So again, I am grateful. I was able to spend thanksgiving with my family. Surprisingly, that was very natural to say. I have my OWN family now. Me, Brad and Ethan. I am very grateful for them, they make me laugh and smile everyday. I love my Ethan! I was a bit sad, remembering thanksgiving with the extended family. Life is so much fun surrounded by people you love and laugh with. I am grateful for them as well, and they were missed this thanksgiving. I am grateful for all the phone calls catching up on old friends lives, amazing how the minutes tick when you are having a good conversation!
To all of my friends and family, I am grateful and very, very thankful for you. You bring so much happiness in my life!

1 comment:
I saw this a while ago but forgot to tell you that you look oh so pretty in this picture. whenever i take a picture with my kids i always get the sweet double chin and they never smile cause i'm not behind the camera. anyway, good job.
Post a Comment