Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Silly Ethan

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?!


Caught ya!
YES, Ethan decided to give Teddy a bath when mommy wasn't looking!
Loved having teddy in the bath with him.
Water logged Teddy went into the spin cycle and dryer all while Ethan threw an uncontrollable tantrum for 20 minutes, groveling at the door of the dryer.
Yes I color my body, but for some reason, only my TOES. Thank heavens mommy says!

An update: what Ethan's been up too.

Lately Ethan:
  • Eats out of his dish, your hand or the counter like a dog refusing to use his hands.
  • Mimics everything you say, but in a sassy tone. Very funny, a few days ago I said "no no" and he said "nnnooooowwwaaa, nnnooooooowwwwaa" seriously mocking me. Brad and I laughed so hard.
  • Climbs everything, including the bars to his crib, which in turn I caught him teetering on the railing one leg on each side attempting to free himself from the bondage of his crib. Terrifying me, I called his father, father laughed, I freaked out at the fact that he could have dropped a good 4 feet and broke something. Needless to say, he now sleeps with socks on.
  • Drinks out of a cup all by himself, only 20% of the time dumping it all down the front of him.
  • Loves grapes, loves them so much that when I was sweeping the floor, I swept up a grape into my pile and Ethan comes tottering over, bends down (I thought he was going to hold the dustpan, which he usually likes to do messily), picked the grape up and ate it. yum.
  • Says mmmm when he eats something really good
  • Likes to play with Roxy by taking her toy and taunting her with it.
  • Loves to walk around the house in the morning chattering to himself, every once in a while peek his head in where I am at and give me a big cheesy smile and continue walking around the house.
  • Loves to be carried, makes me tired and end up forcing him to walk
  • Of course loves bathes and showers, whenever anyone is taking one, he is there pulling clothes off ready to get in saying "bah".
  • A fascination with lotion, after the bath he rubs it all over his body and then all over me, teddy and anything else in the way. He'll come over to you whining to open the lotion, rub it on him, his clothes and you. He gets royally upset when you don't open it (which is half the time due to the mess he creates).
  • Takes his diaper to the diaper bin outside the garage door. He'll stand there patiently knocking at the door if I forgot that I sent him to throw away his diaper and forgot to open the door.
  • His sense of humor is ironic. He laughs hysterically when something attacks his teddy, like brad had a plastic duck go attack teddy, Ethan laughed so hard he cried. He laughs when Teddy plays peek a boo, if I pretend to feed Teddy something, or throw him in the air. Its crazy how much it makes him laugh!
  • He is so fun!




2 comments:

Shelley said...

I love the bath pictures! My kids have not figured that one out yet...and be grateful all he colors are his toes! Kids keep life interesting, don't they?

Steph said...

I absolutely loved the pics. I need to start writing down all the funny things our kids do because they have been growing up way too fast.