

Easter Sunday was different this year then all other years, I have a son to teach. I am responsible for his knowledge of our Savior Jesus Christ. We did a little worldly Easter for him, while he ran around finding eggs and candy so proud of himself for gathering all the eggs. During the time I took to make dinner I thought about what I could do to help him understand the meaning of Easter each year as he grows up. Right now he is too little to understand more than just kneeling down with us for family prayer and saying "maymen". Now that I have a family, its strange knowing that all the holidays are my responsibility to teach my children, instead of just celebrating them myself without another thought of their meaning.
2 comments:
look at him stick out his chest in that picture. what a stud!
I love that top picture - what a handsome little man!
Post a Comment