Friday, March 07, 2008

Out and about


Well, we more goofed off than did any productive shopping. I did find a swimming suit for the Dominican Republic, but other than that, we picked up candy and went out to dinner to Carinos. If anything, I will at least be wearing a decent bathing suit while laying on the beach! That's all that matters, right!? Shopping with Brad and Ethan is like shopping with 2 18 month old children. Brad is pushing Ethan around in the cart all over the store, I have no idea where they are half the time (usually in the toy section playing with swords or bats or something) and the other half they are bugging me to go. We did manage to get a photo booth session in all of it. Ethan had no idea what was going on, and Brad and I didn't realize it just kept taking the pictures, we thought you had to press a button for it to take. Oh well, this is improvising!

2 comments:

Tara said...

So, where's the picture of you in your new swimming suit? We're all dying to see it!

amanda said...

humm.. no post of you and your bathing suit.. come on monica!! j/k! those pictures of you guys are really cute. what fun memories!~