Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ethan Update

Ethan in his new Easter Outfit from Grandma Puffpaff, messing up his hair!


His latest...


Has learned to laugh out loud for no reason. Will laugh and laugh, making me and Brad crack up, and of course does it more.


Feeds himself from a spoon. He actually makes it from the dish to the mouth. I sit eating my breakfast and he feeds himself! Dinner is a breeze, I eat my dinner, Ethan feeds himself while Brad and I clean up. Who knew! He actually eats more when he feeds himself than when I feed him.


Has learned please..."Peeese", according to Ethan, it means if he says it he will get whatever he wants. Not so much to the parents, especially when he is dragging you to the pantry pointing at the candy jar saying "Peese, Peese, Peese"! While taking a shower, you hear a voice behind the curtain, "Peese" as you peek he is taking his clothes off.


Despises pants. Will fight you to the end when you put his pants on, he is twisting, kicking, taking them off himself. So usually, I find Ethan with a onesie and shirt on, socks sometimes and NO pants. Another thing, he hides his pants, I found them behind roxy's dish the other day. Silly boy.


Copies everything we do. He smashed his finger in the closet the other day, I kissed it better, so he kissed it better. He pats our back when we are rubbing or patting his. Loves to be cuddled at night with Daddy, usually watching TV, and loves to hold the remote. If he changes the channel, he says, Uh-oh and gives it to someone who can fix it!


LOVES treats, especially Hershey kisses. He started shaking the other day when I was unwrapping one for him. When I ask him if he ate his treat, he says "NO" and holds out his hand for another.


He is such a bundle of joy, everyday I say I love this stage, but everyday it keeps getting better and better!

2 comments:

Sara said...

That bear is gross, i know the smell you're talking about...I must see your family soon! I put some new pics of Taylor up on myspace. Call me soon!

Juliana said...

He is so funny...just look at his face when he messes up his hair...Too cute.