Thursday, March 27, 2008

leaving


We LEAVE today for the sunny weather of the Dominican Republic! I am so excited, but I have so much to do until I go! My mother is flying in today just an hour after we leave, so my sister is watching Ethan until she comes. That means lots of notes to tell her everything about my sons life! I could write a novel telling her everything, I guess she'll have to figure it all out. But I will tell her the essentials like the importance of "teddy" at sleepy times, etc! I am so excited to go, but am so sad to leave Mr. Ethan!


So I am off to beaches, sun and lazy times, especially since it snowed yesterday and today!

3 comments:

amanda said...

have a great time!

Juliana said...

Have a wonderful break!!!! You are so lucky....

Hewards said...

I am so jealous. Thats where my husband served his mission and we always talk about going there. I want to hear all about it when you get back.