Friday, April 10, 2009

chugging along
















Ethan has a fascination with trains right now in his life. I don't know where he got it since he hasn't seen Thomas the Train shows or any show of the sort?! He does, however, point out the train since he could talk whenever we drive by a train. His latest bribe has been putting up train pictures on the door after he goes potty, and he gets a wooden train from the Thomas set if he poops in the potty. We visited Brad's Aunt in Seattle and she got him the cutest train engineer hat with scarf and train whistle. He wears it all the time, so I though I would capture this moment in his life before he moves onto spiderman or batman, or dare I say spongebob! I think they turned out pretty cute especially since Ethan would only look at the camera if I told him NOT too.

9 comments:

Shelley said...

Those are darling...I should go do something like that with Carson. He started loving trains when he was 1 and the obsession has just gotten worse! It must be in testosterone or something.

tiff snedaker said...

Super cute, what a great idea! I'm sure if you introduced him to Thomas, he'd be hooked. Chandler was and still is.

Amanda said...

I think those pictures are WAY cute! She is so cute! So is Gavin! It was so fun to see you just a little while back! I wish we could hang out more! We will have to make that happen in the future!

Melissa Durtschi said...

I don't know whats better...the pictures or you got them when he was being 'disobedient'!?!

Melody said...

Those are SO sweet. What a cute little personality he has, and how fun to have a mommy who captures all these fun moments for him to see when he grows up!

Steph said...

that is such an adorable train hat.

Ty and Kumari said...

Those pics are precious. He is so sweet!!!

J said...

Those pictures are awesome! T and I hope you're doing well...we miss you and want to know when you're coming to Oregon to visit?

amanda said...

those are some super cute pictures. how fun for you.