Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Curly Headed Boy

My Ethan
My Ethan and his old Teddy

I have been debating whether or not to cut Ethan's hair. It is so cute curly but gets really frowy (is that even a word), during the day when he runs around. It is pretty unruly sometimes especially after playing hard in nursery he'll come back to us and I think "my child looks homeless"! We have even had people comment how his hair looks like Albert Einstein...so I then I wonder, have the curls had enough? I guess we'll find out!
You think he looks all cute and innocent in those pictures don't you...well just so you know, it took me threatening teddy, ice cream, playing outside and fruit snacks to get the child to smile, and even then he gave me that smile for 1 second before it turned into the pitiful flashing the teeth while whining smile. Oh what we do for a picture!

4 comments:

Hilarie* said...

What a cute boy. I love the curls!!! Watch out girls... lol.

Steph said...

You could always cut his hair for the summer and then let the curls grow again for the fall/winter. Easier said than done. Kaden is going for the snowboarder look again and I love it, but I know it has to go sometime. I just can't get myself to cut it.

I love the new logo, especially how the "o" is a bagel. Clever...I really am craving one right now.

Melody said...

It's funny as the mom, because when you see pictures it's hard to just see the sweet little smiles, you remember the circumstances at the time it was taken!

Amber said...

Now that's a good photographer, getting the greatest picture with only a second to do it in. Love the picture with you and Gavin, so cute! He does look EXACTLY like Ethan did at that age!