Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Logo-

Same great flavor. (how did I do trying to convince you to still come and eat at our cafe!)

Our most popular signature sandwich- The Uptown Rexburg
We have a new logo, similar to the first one but I think more modern now. Does it want you to eat a bagel? It's weird to think, that 2 years later, that bagel cafe is still up and running and doing well. I have to be honest, I really didn't think Brad knew enough to start a business from scratch and then to follow through with his idea (he is full of millions of crazy ideas) and keep it running! Go Brad. I don't think I will ever get tired of that place...maybe that's why I can't lose the baby weight! My fave right now, spinach Parmesan bagel with veggie cream cheese...oh so yummy, Ethan loves the cran-orange bagel with strawberry cream cheese. Brad's favorite has never changed, it's the Uptown Santa Fe.

5 comments:

Chelsey Hymas said...

I don't get tired of it either! Really...you should just focus on marketing to pregnant ladies. I am always in the mood for a bagel!

ashley said...

Mmmmmm......now I want some of that dang chicken salad. Yum!!!

Melody said...

As Wyatt would say:
"Oh, YUM!"
I totally want one right now. I've been trying to decide where I want Lee to take me for our anniversary dinner this weekend. Now I know.
:)

Tara said...

Makes me almost want to come to Rexburg right now for one. If it wasn't so dang far to drive...You really should open one here and then move here and then we can spend all our spare time together again. There are like 4 houses for sale in our ward...Please?

J said...

Holy smokes, that looks good. The Uptown Rexburg was my favorite but I liked it with a jalapeno (sp) bagle. Ohh, I wish I were in Rexburg right now because I'd head over and get me one of those. Too bad:(