Sunday, April 26, 2009

Snow

It snowed today. For those of you who just said, "are you serious"... I am serious! Taken while deep sea fishing in the Dominican Republic about a year ago :( !

So you wonder why I dream of magical beaches with turquoise water and Palm trees, a sweet breeze dancing around me as I lay smothered in sun screen, sunglasses living the good life without snow, running errands or trying to calm erratic laboring patients.
I can't wait for summer...the question is, will it ever come or will I have to go somewhere else to find it!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Don't come to Utah thinking you will find it here...it snowed and hailed today too. It's was a scorching 39 degrees this afternoon. I need to move one state south of here, then I will be in a climate I can handle! I am so sick of being cold!