Monday, April 13, 2009

My Brad


Mr. Do-er. He should put on his resume that he is a do-er. He does not sit idle, he is constantly moving, growing, doing something or at least his mind is. I really admire that about him. If he were a stay-at-home Dad I could imagine that our house would be immaculate, dinner at 5pm, the kids bathed and dressed, beautiful garden and lawn, laundry always done, bathrooms perfectly cleaned with potpourri to top it off...but I am sure the kids would be wearing clothes that clash ;). Brad really does a lot and I am grateful for him. He also puts up with a ton being married to me, and does well with my mood swings and my quiet expectations...only complaining when he has REALLY had enough, when really he has every right to complain all the time because I think he can do anything, including reading my mind. Still, he manages to work full time at one job at INL, and part-time which is really full time at our Bagel Cafe, be an excellent Daddy, wonderful and patient husband, and many more titles and still makes time to just sit and play with the kids and I. I love my Brad.
Be prepared for his upcoming projects that he has brewing in his mind...
  1. Build privacy fence
  2. Fix the yard (this includes a lot of things like poking the holes and such in the yard in which I cannot remember the terminology...just that whatever he will be doing will make the grass healthy and green again)
  3. Sprinkler system
  4. Sand deck, treat it and paint it
  5. Help Monica plant a garden
  6. Landscape the front yard
  7. Have a garage sell ( he told me it would be for a couple weekends in a row!)

So, I guess I'll be his sidekick through it all since I don't have any excuses like pregnancy or kidneys stones!

No comments: