





We had them done randomly at JCPenny. I think they turned out pretty cute since they were on a whim! They have a special right now that is 3.99 a sheet, NO sitting fee and FREE 8X10 with coupon (found at their site). That is way better deal than I got, so GO get your pictures done. I know all of you have this little voice saying, we need to get family pictures, I know I did and am glad we finally got some. So No excuses, you'll love them!
Here is the link for the coupon!
11 comments:
We always do this too...and did you know there is a "post-sitting survey" coupon too, so you get an additional $3 off? :)
These are so cute! I love them and the boys are smiling perfectly!
Love them. Look how cute your little family is.
Go Ethan!! He isn't trying to push Gavin out of the photos in any of the poses!! Cute picutes...I definetly have the voice saying "Get your family pictures done". I want to get a tan and lose weight first, so who knows when that will happen!?!
SO priceless, those turned out darling! I LOVE that one with Gavin on Ethan's back, ha ha I'm tackling my big brother! So sweet.
Too freaking cute!!love them-especially the one where Gavin is on Ethan's back:)What an adorable family!
LOVE them!!! You guys are a beautiful family!
How sweet! What did you bribe Ethan with? He seems to LOVE his brother in those pictures!
THose are sooo cute!!!! Your family is adorable!
AWWW!!! how sweet?!! they are so cute!how did u get Ethan to let Gavin on his back?? hehe:)
Cant wait to see u guys! :)
Luv ya
What a beautiful family!!! I really like your pictures, they came out really well!
Post a Comment