Monday, April 06, 2009

Gavin update


Gavin will be 7 months this month. He is so fun. Lately he has been spitting up a lot, so we have him on zantac to help with that. I hate it, he hates it and is really fussy during times when we lay him flat, like nap time and bedtime because of his reflux. But as long as you hold him, he is a joy!
  • He loves to sit up and roll around
  • He weighs 17 lbs
  • Has 2, going on 3 teeth...very sharp
  • Eats semi solids, okay, more like swallows them like a baby bird and yells for more
  • Wants everything I have, never his own toys but prefers the telephone, remote, makeup, silverware etc
  • Loves bath time, splashing his little heart out until he is pruned away
  • Blows bubbles and motor boats his mouth all the time
  • Loves to be rocked and held
  • LOVES to smile and laugh

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I love how cuddly he is! Every time I saw him with someone at Suzanne's reception, he was always snuggling. So cute!

Melissa Durtschi said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Ethan. Are they any better friends!?!

tiff snedaker said...

7 months....REALLY?!! He's such a cutie.

Amber said...

hey, looks like Gavin is finally getting to enjoy HIS jumper!

You've got to love 2 year olds. (No really, you have to, or they wouldn't survive to be 3 yr. olds.)