
Dear Prune Juice company,
This is what your label should say, and if it did, my life would have been wonderful!
Warning:
If your child experiences constipation to the point where they are crying on the toilet, use our product because it works. The usual dosage is 1/2 cup of prune juice per day. Try to avoid over indulgence of giving your child this in his cup with each meal, snacks and any other time. This can be prevented by communicating with your husband about how much he has already had. Husbands tend to try to fix the problem immediately instead of slow and steady and usually cause the side effects of over drinking prune juice. The side effects of prune juice include explosive diarrhea in a child. You may find this humorous the first time, and even sit in the bathroom while the child completely empties their bowels, which is fine. The hard part is trying to explain to your 2 year old what is happening. And as time goes on it is not fun cleaning Hershey squirt marks in their undies and fearing nap time because you don't know if you'll end up cleaning up his bed and sheets too. Warning signs of this side effect is putrid toots from your child and hearing your child announce "toot", or "I pooted" more often than he usually does in an hour accompanied by the rotten smell shockingly coming from a child. A major warning sign is anything that you cannot believe came from your 2 year old, i.e. thunderous farting, rotting butt smells, and continuously passing gas with laughing, screaming and bending over to get toys-- at this point your better run your child to the toilet!
Yesterday, this morning, and nap time could have been better with this label.
Thank you,
Monica
P.S. because your label did not contain this, you owe me the price of the underwear that I threw away and the cost of 2 loads of laundary and a million dollars for pain and suffering for my child and myself.
11 comments:
That is so funny! and really sad for you, we are having fun potty training too right now, Jonathon likes to tell me, I want a diaper. Your family is so cute!!
Hilarious! I seriously am crying right now because I am laughing so hard. Poor Ethan! At least you know for next time, right?
ROTFL - Love it. That's so funny. Poor Ethan, and poor mommy for having to clean up after him!
Monica-
That is freaking hilarious--I would have died--you know how I am re: anything in the bathroom...oh I can only imagine what you were thinkiing with all those hershey squirts.. .
That is SO funny! It is amazing how common constipation is in children, if the world only knew they would be amazed! That Gavin is SO cute! Guess what... my brother and his wife are having a baby next month and they are naming him Gavin also! It is a great name!
Hahaha!! That picture just goes too well with the story. I was already laughing before I started reading.
You make me laugh so hard with your stories!! Thanks for sharing. Kaden can just stay in diapers a little longer so I can evaluate the meaning of life before I endure the hershey squirts and extra loads of laundry.
AHHHHH. This is great. I love the photo too. I would like to know how you explained it to him :)
That is sooooo stink'n funny!!! You really crack me up. Can't wait to see you this weekend at work!
You tell your story in such a funny way, but I am SO sorry about poopy laundry and stained underwear! Prune juice is a two-edged sword!
You are hilarious girl! One of the only people who can literally make me laugh out loud while reading a post blogging!
Post a Comment