

Gavin LOVES Brad, I don't know why...just kidding. Brad can make the kid smile like nothing else, he can even get him cooing and squirming around. I love it, I think it is adorable, so here are some pictures that I caught. He is looking at Brad and the ones that I caught with him looking at the camera Brad stuck his face in front of me and then moved quickly, oh the thrills of catching smiles.
Little Man is 6 weeks old. Gavin still eats around 3-4 hrs apart, 4hrs at night thankfully, and is pretty content. He squirms alot more than Ethan, it takes a little bit more to find his comfy place, but when found he is a happy camper. He is already wearing 3 month clothes and has grown out of anything less. I have no idea how much he weighs, he is just heavy and chubby, I am afraid he'll be a double chinner for a while! He loves easily and clings to anything in his path including my hair, clothes, burp rags, pacifiers, anything of Ethan's especially his fingers. Ethan is not too sure about his yet. Although I have caught Ethan giving Gavin his teddy for comfort when I was out of the room and he tries to put the pacifier in the mouth when he cries. Otherwise Ethan tells me to put the baby back in the crib and come and play.
4 comments:
Could that smile get anymore cuter? Nope, probably not.
Monica they are so adorable!!!! Just precious!!! Yeah tell me about it - I hate the snow!! We woke up to a winter wonderland too. Reminds me of the good old rexburg days!!!!
What a cute little Gavin! That's funny, Jana will smile for Lee all the time and she hasn't for me yet (not while awake anyway). I guess Daddys are pretty cool.
How adorable! That smile is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. Do you just wake up every day smiling because your kids are so dang adorable? Miss you!
Post a Comment