
the clothing battle...everyday, every time we go potty, every time something spills or drops on his clothes, every time he remembers he has clothes on...he takes them off and refuses to put anything back on. Except for this day, he wore his boxer briefs that were a little too big, so they don't count and thus it is still an everyday battle. Help!
4 comments:
Sometimes I just let them run free...it's not always worth the battle to me! Eventually they get cold and ask for clothes.
I love this...he is so cute!
Hahaha!! Man, Ethan cracks me up lately. I love everything that he is doing lately. And I love the mischief.......maybe because Elli is doing the same goofy stuff, so I can laugh WITH you!!
Morgan loves to be naked right now too, until you mention the fact that you can see her naked bum. Then she is absolutely mortified and puts on the first pair of clothes she can find.
Post a Comment