Monday, November 10, 2008

It's raining


Rain, rain go away. Ethan has been singing that all morning since I sang it to him at breakfast when he said, "rain out there" while looking out the window. Don't get me wrong, I love rain, Seattle rain actually. This cold rexburg rain, not so much. I miss Seattle/ Edmonds Washington rain!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Me too... I have to laugh at all of the people that treat the sprinkle we are having like a downpour. It's just rain people!

Melissa Durtschi said...

I love that picture. Poor Ethan, I wonder how he will like winter this year!?!

Juliana said...

Okay...I am dying with laughter over here. Ethan cracks me up. I miss Seattle rain too.

Melody said...

I almost woke Jana up because I was laughing so hard, trying to be quiet, so my tummy just shook harder. That little Ethan is too funny!

Tara said...

It's raining here too. morgan just keeps saying. "It's waining out there." Followed by, "no, i tink it's pourning." (meaning pouring). Your kids just get cuter everyday. I need to plan another trip up there soon.