That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet
Thursday, November 06, 2008
lil' puffs
I see all Brad in these little boys, where I am I have no idea. I hope they take a lot from their father like his vision , hearing, health, music, logic, humor, ability to do anything, cooking skills, strength, wit, knowledge and love for outdoors.
What cute and adorable boys!!! I'm sorry about this week. Brooklyn got better, I got a bad sore throat and fever 102.5, and then as I got better Chad Sprained his ankle.. so he's a gimp. Basically I've been on my toes! Sorry lets try for this next week!
2 comments:
What cute and adorable boys!!! I'm sorry about this week. Brooklyn got better, I got a bad sore throat and fever 102.5, and then as I got better Chad Sprained his ankle.. so he's a gimp. Basically I've been on my toes! Sorry lets try for this next week!
Those boys are adorable! I'm starting to think T and I should have a few.
Post a Comment