
so little Ethan learns by us teaching him, us meaning the parents. Well, the other day I walked into the room after listening to Brad and Ethan bicker back and forth about which turn it was to use the pen. Ethan saying "my turn, my turn, please, my turn" and Brad saying "No, its daddy's turn, not Ethan's yet, just a minute" all while going up in volume. So I walked in on the part where Brad chucked the pen across the room and said, "no ones turn". Then the part where Ethan watched the pen fly across the room and then looked back at Brad and started laughing.
Here are just a few of the things that Ethan has done since then.
- When trying to put on his undies he took them from me and threw them in the tub.
- The pen that he was using, I was trying to coax from him, he also chucked it away.
- When trying to help me wipe the water from the floor, he was going to use a dirty rag and through our tug of war he also chucked that away from us.
- The finger nail clippers were a struggle until he chucked them and they went flying in the air and nearly landed on Gavin's face, ahh!
- the best one... the butter knife ended up thrown across the room by Ethan with pb smeared everywhere the knife hit.
thanks Brad...when I told him this he thought it was hilarious! I was hoping he would say maybe that was a bad idea, ha ha.
2 comments:
Hahaha.......that's just dang hilarious! Cute kid!
Not THAT funny Brad. They start saying the things you say which sound a lot worse coming from them. If you yell at the TV they do, you begin to see a mirror image of yourself. Enlightening but not always funny!!!
Post a Comment