




Ethan's favorite pastime, is bath time. All I have to say is "bath" and he is heading for the tub pulling his clothes off. He has been sick lately, with a horrid productive cough and is cutting his two lower molars on top of it. He is miserable, so we have been taking plenty of bathes lately, in which he turns into his normal self. Today he was in there so long that he was pruned up and the water was luke warm. I attempted to take him out for the fourth time and he threw a fit that started him into a coughing rampage. I do have to admit, I felt sorry for my child and filled his tub with warm water again and let him play longer. Yes I was played...but how could I not? He was sick and just look at his cute face!
2 comments:
It looks like you could make those pictures into a little flip book - cute
i love the bubbles on his chin look! really cute! bath time is so fun for my kids that i feel bad when they come out looking like prunes. oh well.
Post a Comment