
Yesterday the sun came out, we actually had BLUE skies! To celebrate I let Ethan go outside and play in the snow. Uncle Paul is in town and was shoveling the driveway, and Ethan insisted on going out to watch Paul anyway! Ethan is so funny, he loves the snow so much! For example, Brad was grilling on our porch which has about 2 feet of snow on it, but he shoveled a path to and from the grill. He left the door cracked and I found Ethan out there in freezing weather in his onesie (he had taken everything else off) playing in the snow shivering but insisting that he could still play, all while his father was grilling without a care in the world :)! So, as you can imagine, Ethan loved his snow day. It would be fun with friends (hint morgan!). It was really funny, I put him in the middle of our grass, which my feet sink a few inches below my knees. He only sank a few inches, but parts of his body would go deeper. It was hilarious to see him try to get out of it. At times he would just lay in the snow and take a brake. Silly kid!

Cheese!

Ethan and Uncle Paul

Mommy and Ethan ( Ethan wanted to play and not pose for a pic!)

This is the path we have shoveled so we can get to the front door and our mailbox!
1 comment:
I have to get Morgan some snow pants so we can come play before it all melts! Maybe on Monday so that I can stay awake. That would be way fun!
Post a Comment