Sunday, January 13, 2008

Silly Ethan

Ethan reading a book upsidedown, OR reading the book to me and showing me the pictures...you decide!
Playing in his toy chest.

Ethan is just a boy full of babbling words! He will talk to you with such intensity and fluctuations in his voice that I know he thinks he is communicating! It is very cute and funny when he does it. Tonight I was trying to get him to eat some fish, he said "NO" and a bunch of jibber jabber then stopped, looked at me and blinked his eyes. I got the feeling that he was trying to tell me why he didn't want to eat the fish. He did it three different times when I offered him the fish. Finally I got the point. He is smarter and trying to communicate more than I give him credit for.

When I went into his room, I got a book out to read to him. He took the book from me, opened it and started babbling/reading me a story. Of course, when I run to get the video camera he stopped reading and climbed into his chest and read another book. I have found him in here a few other times. I think he must love being surrounded by all his toys and fun things while he reads his books or plays with his toys.

1 comment:

tiff snedaker said...

I like the picture of him sitting in his toy chest. That's fun that he's really starting to babble and I'm sure he thinks you know exactly what he is talking about all the time.