That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
mmm chocolate!
Yesterday I gave Ethan a chocolate covered spoon when he was wearing a WHITE shirt!
Yes you can say it, WHAT WAS I THINKING! I am still working with the stains on his shirt, the worst part is that the spoon had pink sprinkles that also bled into his shirt, which are impossible to get out!
Moni, this was forever ago but when we lived together do you remember making brownies or cake or something chocolate with Sara Watts, and there is a pic of me rubbing chocolate all over my face?? I look just like Ethan, me and that boy should have chocolate parties! Hahaha- so worth stains in the shirt! He is growing up so so fast, I cant wait to see you, my shower is the 16th of Feb if you can make it. My aunt is sending out the invites soon-Garianne is coming too! Love you girl! Steph
2 comments:
LOL - he certainly looks like he enjoyed himself! Try Biz to get the stains out - I swear by that stuff, it works!
Moni, this was forever ago but when we lived together do you remember making brownies or cake or something chocolate with Sara Watts, and there is a pic of me rubbing chocolate all over my face?? I look just like Ethan, me and that boy should have chocolate parties! Hahaha- so worth stains in the shirt! He is growing up so so fast, I cant wait to see you, my shower is the 16th of Feb if you can make it. My aunt is sending out the invites soon-Garianne is coming too! Love you girl!
Steph
Post a Comment