
Ethan giving riding bare back a whole new meaning.
I am so lucky to have a child who is 15months and has learned how to take his clothes off- including his diaper! Though, he leaves his socks on, or at least one sock. Silly Ethan! I will get him dressed for the day, and if I don't put him in a onesie (which he can't figure out the snaps), he takes all of this clothes off, and yes, his diaper. Fortunately he hasn't had any accidents, or at least that I know of! He is barely over a YEAR and he does this...now I would expect this from a 3 year old, but 15 months!! I just know I am in for a real treat! Especially since I recently found out that when I change his diaper, he will point at his private area and say "peepee". WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!? So I tell Brad about this and come to find out, he has been teaching Ethan that. Way to go Brad! I guess he is leaving all the other body parts to me?!!! So you know, these are the few words ethan can say on his own without prompting. "Hello, Hi, Bye-Bye, Wow, Uh-oh, Don't, No-no, I did it, Nose, Oh-no, Da-da, Papa, Mom, Go go, and a few more including "Pee Pee"! Ahh!
4 comments:
Thats funny...try onesies. They are diaper jail! :) Carson went through a phase where he would take his diaper off while he was falling asleep for naps or at night and then pee his bed. So even though it was the middle of the summer, I put onesies on him and problem solved!
Nice....I love little toddler bums, too cute. I can't believe he's learned to take all his clothes off - what a tricky little boy
Way to go Ethan! That picture CRACKS :) me up! I am so lucky Morgan hasn't figured out how to get out her onesie or clothes. The only thing she manages to get out of is her footed pj's. I can't wait to see Ethan-I really miss him during the week.
that picture is like ..WOW.. right up in your face, you don't even see if coming then bam.. there is ethans bum. it made me laugh. good for him learning all those words. good job mom.
Post a Comment