

1. Prepare for Seattle tomorrow (plane leaves at 1100)
2. Pack Ethan's clothes, stuff, diapers, wipes, food for plane, toys, teething gel, etc.
3. Pack my clothes (don't forget wedding present and birthday presents)
4. Finish frozen meals for Brad
5. Make a meal for Tiffany who had baby today
6. Stop in Cafe and make sure everything is going well, take pictures of employees at Cafe
7. Develop pictures at Walgreens and have Beckah pick them up, frame and hang in Cafe
8. Possibly get hair cut?
9. Finish laundry
10. Clean kitchen, bathrooms, bedroom and living room
11. Bathe Ethan and feed Ethan
12. Charge camera batteries
13. Make dinner for tonight
14. Work tonight at the hospital at 6pm (ahhhhh)
All while my little dog Roxy patiently follows me around the house reminding me that I need to let her out to go potty and fill her food dish. Good girl!
2 comments:
Boy are we going to miss you (Morgan and I.) I am really going to miss you tomorrow at work. Hopefully I'll have someone to talk to. Anyway, have a safe trip and good luck with Ethan on the plane. BE SAFE!!
Roxy is so cute - glad she is so patient for you! Thanks for being such a great nurse, I'm glad you were there Thursday to save me from the catheter, lol. Thanks to you and Tara for a delicious dinner!
Post a Comment