Is this child labor when you have your 1.5 year old take out your silverware? I of course take the knives out, but Ethan will do the rest. Granted my drawer doesn't look too pretty, but it gets done, usually by the time I am done with putting the dishes away he is just finishing up with the silverware. Sweet! I thought this was hilarious the first time he helped me, honestly, I really just put the silverware next to the drawer and told him to put it in just to distract him from taking the china out of the dishwasher with me. He actually stayed there and unloaded the silverware and has been doing it ever since!
Good job Ethan! (With the camera on him, he of course gets distracted but I was happy to document this much, and I noticed that my baby belly is sticking out in this video, sorry!)
4 comments:
I don't think it's child labor to have Ethan put the silverware away. I think he is earning his food, clothes and the roof over his head..doncha think? Sorry about the spitting! make brad take care of it, wait...he will probably just laugh and say, "that's my boy!"
That is Carson and Parker's favorite "job" too. I think it's good for them to be able to do something to help! Now if only I could teach them how to mop, fold laundry, clean toilets...
I love that you are pregnant!
Look at your cute belly! I miss you guys so much! We'll have to see about the whole pool party thing-I'll check with Jeremy.
Post a Comment