Ethan taking a moment in the airport before running wild again!
The walk to the beach
Grandpa helping Ethan in the water
The family (not pictured, Brad and I)
Ethan and Mom!
And the pregnant belly!YES, we surprised my little brother for graduation, my entire family flew in for the event. He graduated high school and will be heading off my way in a few weeks to go to BYUI. Congratulations RYAN! We had a blast even though we came Friday night and left Sunday, there was NO time to do anything (My mother had every day planned out!). I need a few weeks with my family! Luckily, no shootings and no cultural events this time. Just good food, family and fun!
3 comments:
That is so wonderful and I am jealous. I love the family photo and your adorable belly!
Monica, I love your family. How fun. And your belly is adorable, how do you manage to be so beautiful even when pregnant? I hate you. Just kidding. I really love you and good luck to Ryan, I hope he meets amazing people like I did, BYUI Rocks. Friends for life.
man, what fun pictures. i love the spit video, that was funny. ethan is really a cute little boy.
Post a Comment