Friday, June 13, 2008

Who ME?

Is this not the cheesiest of the cheese smiles you have EVER seen!
Ethans sweet funny face, randomly he looked at Brad and pulled this face, he has been doing ever since and has learned that its called "funny face". Silly boy!

So lately we have found many random things amiss in the house. Last night Brad spent the majority of the night fixing the dishwasher because it wasn't rinsing the dishes or cleaning them...so it was broken. Luckily I have a sweet MR. FIXIT at home to do it, but lets just say fixing things gets him in a REALLY good mood after finding out what was wrong. Kinda like the plugged toilet issue and flushing Lego's down there etc., this time he found paper and a couple plastic straws in the dishwasher and other objects that could only be interesting to a toddler to put in there and some things I would never put in the dishwasher, I would hope Brad wouldn't either. He was really happy knowing that it was Ethan tinkering with it, I laughed when he told me, he didn't! So our discussion after him telling me this was a serious issue while I was chuckling about it came down to...drum roll...WHO wasn't watching the child who shoved a bunch of stuff in the dishwasher?. As all of you know, I WATCH my child put the silverware away when I do the dishes... I think? After playing the blame game, I think it was figured out that it was MY FAULT that the dishwasher wasn't working. Well it was safe to assume that Brad thought so.

Well, I do a majority of the dishes, and have to re-run the cycle since Mr. itchy fingers loves to press buttons and happens to know which one makes the best sound and also happens to be canceling the cycle. I do have to admit on my watch he has managed to take the vent out of the wall and come give me 4 little brick things that were holding it in? I had no idea where they came from! He often brings me screws and weird objects that I have NO idea where they also came from! He is quick to get into things without me knowing, he still has a fascination with the toilet, but knows it is off limits. So I find little crushed up pieces of tp shoved under the seat, so when you lift it there is a nice little ball that Ethan has pushed between the cracks (hee hee) of the seat for us to find! So after all this rambling, I admit that he does do things even when I think I am keeping a close eye on him. BUT the dishwasher, come on! There is NO way that child has shoved stuff in there while I was watching him, it is always closed unless I am doing the dishes! AHHH! So if it wasn't ME then who...

2 comments:

Steph said...

It couldn't have been sweet little Ethan. Just blame it on the only other living thing, Roxy! I can't believe how mischieveous our little boys are. Sounds like Ethan has got Kaden beat though.

Juliana said...

I vote house Elves....I love his cheesy smile.