
So playgroup is slowly expanding it's horizons, we lost a girl to another state (Morgan, sad) but gained a few more (a few more boys are not pictured)! The boys are cute together, learning to share, or not so much learning but being forced to share. Especially Ethan, you should see is face when he gets all these kids over here at his house playing with his toys, sometimes he just gives up and comes running to me just to hold him while everyone else is playing with his things and he buries his face in my shoulder (thinking "i can't bare to look"). I try to give him pep talks about sharing, he is getting better, and I am glad we have these fun little time so he can learn right from wrong!
- Funny story, the first boy on the left's mother told him he couldn't get down until he smiled for the picture. He was hilarious, forcing a smile all while crying and wanting to get down. He was so obedient, unlike Ethan who just threw a fit as soon as we said smile!
Playgroup is fun, I love getting together with the ladies even though it is hectic with all the kids around. I try to do fun crafts, this last time we had the kids do a plaster hand print. It was so funny seeing the reactions of the kids, some taking chunks out of the plaster while getting the print, others smearing it everywhere so it is a blob, another screaming his head off worried that it was going to eat him or something, and one just looking away while his mother pressed his hand in just grossed out. So fun.
Next playgroup is at Beth's pool, call me for more info!
3 comments:
I look forward to this!
it was so much fun. thanks for doing the plate things, my girls love, love, love it. they love doing little crafts.
Thanks for making me miss all of you even more! I think next time we definitely need to schedule a play group so I can come see you all! Two and a half hours isn't too far away, you know-I could do it!
Post a Comment