
A day in town at the zoo in Idaho Falls with the boyz! I decided to go on an adventure and as it worked out, a couple of Ethan's friends were able to come along. Just so you know, I am not excluding the female race in his play groups, just that there are no female ladies his age anymore. It's just the boyz now. This makes it very fun and they feed off of each other! Here are a couple funny things that happened at the zoo.
- On the way down I carpooled with Amber and Logan, she switched her car seat over to make room for Ethan's. I looked back while we were on the highway and Logan was holding his unbuckled straps with a confused look on his face (don't worry, I asked Amber if she wanted me to buckle him up...she said yes!)
- Fay's comment, the zoo is NOT on this street! (nope it certainly wasn't, it was down a ways and with a left and right turn, are you should you googled it right?)
- Upon the goat feedings, you had to pay a quarter to get food. Fay's quarter got eaten by the machine, I was the only one lucky enough to get goat food.
- Ethan was a little timid feeding the goats, instead he egged Aiden on and kept handing Aiden his goat food to feed to the goats for him. I believe that William wanted to taste test the food before giving it to the goats.
- Aiden brave enough to feed the goat like 25 times whether he wanted too or not due to Ethan's promptings.
- Trying to get a group photo of 5 boys doesn't work. William and Aiden are both hams and will pose for any shot.
- When playing at the park afterwards, Logan only had interest in burying himself in the sand and tasting it to make sure it really was sand instead of some yummy food.
- All of Chases food ended up around his stroller instead of his mouth, with him grinning from ear to ear, especially when Fay was telling a story and didn't notice him chucking it from his stroller.
- Christine in a good mood even though she worked the past 2 nights and hadn't slept yet!
- On the way back from the zoo Christine arrived home and locked her finger in the car door, that's right, the door was locked on her finger, she screamed for her husband, he came unlocked her finger out of the door, she went to the ER, had her nail pulled off and one stitch. Ouch! Did they give her any pain meds, nope, rude.
- Logan stayed wide awake the entire ride there, and back and during even though the time we left was his nap time. Amber's funny comment, "Yup, it's time to go, I just got bit by Logan."
3 comments:
I love the stroller picture of the boys...they are too cute. I am sorry about your friends finger - ouch!
Dang it! You had to put that I am an awful mother, didn't you?
So funny enough the only pic I took of animals was the weird lookin' camels, too.
Oh my goodness, I had no idea he was throwing that much food, typical! You have such a nack for making people laugh. Thanks for the insight on our trip. And I really did google it and it was suppose to be on Capital! And way to go with the pictures of the Camels, they were hideous!
Post a Comment