Sunny or not, my child loves water. He as a little wading pool on our back porch that I love because it is easily accessible, small, and perfect for Ethan and my feet! Our screen door, which is the only thing blocking him from his pool on sunny breezy days and sometimes rainy days too, is usually closed with the glass door open. Well, I found out that he can open the screen door. So on this particular rainy day, Ethan decided that he still needed to go swimming in the drizzling rain, in his clothes, in the cold. He loved it. I have been going through clothes after clothes from him because he cannot wait for me to change his clothes into swim trunks, he just jumps in! Even if it is raining, he still thinks the pool is a blast.
1 comment:
Look at all the hair he is growning!!! Could he be any cuter!!! Oh, I love this shot.
Post a Comment