Thursday, June 26, 2008

How much do you love your children?

Eww, Mom ate my snot!


We all love our children, right? Love them enough to eat their snot? Well, I do. I was pushing up a halfway eaten flavor-ice for Ethan, the top was mushing and falling out, so I did what any person would do, eat it before it fell everywhere. After taking a bite, I had this salty and weird slimy texture in my mouth...mmm, not the same as the ice. I looked at Ethan to see that his nose was running all the way down to his Popsicle and when he pulled away to say "opcicle" the snot just hung right on to that Popsicle and made a sweet tight rope line back up to his nose. Eww. Then it broke from his nose and slimed around the Popsicle, right around the area that I had just eaten. YUM. (gag). I bet you a million dollars that exact thing had just happened right before I pushed Ethan's Popsicle up for him!

So, if you really love your children, you will eat their snot! I dare you to show your love (hee hee)!

3 comments:

Juliana said...

Okay...I just vommitted.

Melody said...

That is true love, Monica! I'm very proud of you. And now I have a bag of popsicles in the freezer that I may never have the stomach to eat...
:)

Tara said...

So gross! You truly must love that little guy. I could not do it! How did you not throw up everywhere? I would have died!