Friday, June 20, 2008

Family Photo Shoot








During my trip to Seattle, my family got together with all the kids to get a family shot. My parents have a tradition to do an "attitude" picture with the kids, which they blow up huge and hang over their fireplace. So my attitude is straight face and pucker lipped and basically look angry! Ahh! This was fun to get them done, we started with a old fashioned photographer who really didn't know what he was doing, his partner was watching him and then took over the photo shoot. It was really funny! His partner also took shots of the couples, and when it came to my sister in law and brother, he would zoom in on Carly only and crop Jordan out! He had a major crush on Carly, or wanted to get some head shots of her for free since she really is a model (if you can't already tell)!
Also, he was really mean! He kept yelling at my sister to get her curl out of her face. AND when we were all encouraging Ethan to smile at the camera, he would yell at those who were talking to Ethan saying "Don't worry about the baby, let him do his own thing" "STOP talking to the BABY" etc. I was afraid so I didn't say anything and obeyed everything he said, I would give myself the most compiant award! Everyone else got yelled at least two or three times! If you even tried to smile to Ethan behind the camera you were DEAD meat!

I love my family, we have the best time together! These were really fun, next time I hope I am not prego and chubby faced. But in the end it is the memories that count! I love pictures and have already ordered a few to blow up to frame in my house. I was thinking some to do black and white...

5 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

Wow - what a good looking family you have! Great pictures. Cute pics of your little fam too - I love the one where Ethan has his head on your shoulder and you can see your baby belly. The photographer sounds interesting....

Misti said...

Again, I love your family! Beautiful pictures!

Juliana said...

I love these photos. Especially the one of you, Brad, Ethan, and being able to see your cute tummy!!! I could just picture this photographer...You all look wonderful.

Amber said...

You got a lot of really good pics! Love the attitude one...you're amazing to wear high heels and be pregnant. Also, your whole family pic with Mr. Ethan and his personality right in the middle.

Did I ever tell you about my bridal pic nightmare? My photographer wasn't mean, just stupid.

amanda said...

those are some cute pictures. love the family pictures. too bad the guys was a mean-ie!