Monday, June 16, 2008

Funny






After I blogged about the dishwasher bandit I came across these pictures. I laughed out loud. The person behind the camera is ME. I vaguely remember this day, I had worked the past three nights in a row, and I was a walking zombie. I thought it was funny all the things that Ethan had done on my watch while I was oblivious to him and am actually documenting it!


My goodness... just so you know, these pictures are a one time thing, I don't always let him do this (wink)!

4 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

Walking around in a daze after working has to be even worse when you are pregnant and work as much as you do. I love that he is in the dishwasher! Not sure if I will be able to make playgroup on Wednesday but we will try! Where and what time?

Erin said...

What a cute boy! His look seems to say, "I know my mom is sleep walking so what can I do today and not get busted?" My kids do the same thing!

Amber said...

You're good to walk around...I lay on the couch and doze for most of the morning. I've even fallen asleep while sitting up at the computer, trying to stay awake!

Juliana said...

Perfect!