Wednesday, June 25, 2008

funny kids



Here are a few quotes from my hilarious nephew Addison ( I hope I don't butcher then since they were told to me).

Situation: Addison and his grandmother, her sister and his parents were shopping, Addison was sick of shopping and was sitting in the car with his grandmother and her sister while his mother was outside the car talking on the phone and his father was in the store.

Addison's mother was talking up a storm just outside the car. Addison "she talks too much! Roll up the window so we can't hear her!"

Situation: Addison and his mother were going through old photos of Tauna (Addison's mother). Addison looking at an old photo of Tauna smiling saying, "Mom you had braces", Tauna replying "yes, I wore braces to straighten my teeth". Addison, "Well, you shouldn't have smiled showing your teeth then".

Funny kid!

No comments: